Another Story Of My Life

Friday 30 March 2012

God's Gift

Everything happens for a reason. What goes around comes around.
I guess what happen in my life now may be what I call karma.

Remembering those days, when I'm helpless and feel devastated because everything is like turning their back on me. Life must have hated me then. I still remember the feeling of betrayal when I miss my flight back in January. That helpless situation you cannot avoid. I wouldn't mind if it just that. But, all those unfortunate events come pouring like a rain on me. It happens one after another. But, I believe in God and it works. God knows everything. When the time comes, He will reward us for our patience. It did.

I got my allowance after not long after that. I'm glad. This means I don't have to tighten my belt again. This means I don't have to trouble my family again. Thank you God. Not long after that, I got my book's allowance. Although it's for book, I did spend the money for other things. I spent it on my family. Being the first daughter and sister in the family is not easy huh. But I'm glad because at least my money is not spent on something unimportant. After that, blessing comes pouring. It is blessing in terms of money though. I got my flight ticket claim and also book voucher. Guess what God trying to say is, "thank you for your patience and thank you for your faithfulness all this while. I'm giving you a reward, but remember, spend it wisely." Well, I think that's what He will say to me. I think what happen now is like compensation to what happen to me not long ago. I'm very grateful.

Life is like an echo, what you give to the world comes back to you. 
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you're gonna get. (Forrest Gump)

Everything happens for a reason. If you are given a trial in your life, just have faith in God that everything will be just fine. Just trust in God and He will do the rest. God bless us! Amen.


lots of love
~tayaldo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW