Another Story Of My Life

Monday 5 March 2012

Realization

Everyone's perfect in God's eyes. I'm glad that I was born and raised perfectly by my parents. I'm just glad that I was chosen by God to have a simple yet perfect life compare to others who was born with special need. Those people who unfortunate to be born with special need. Those who don’t even know why were they born like that. Those who didn't ask to be born like that. Sometimes I ask God, why he created such person. Why doesn't He create all equally? Then I realize that He created all that for us to understand and realize how fortunate our life is compare to them. People like us are the one who should give a hand to those people. They need help, they need care, they need attention and most importantly they need love.
Not all people realize this but try to be in their shoes. How would you feel when the others treat you the same way they treated "those people". But of course, not all people are cruel. Some have self-conscious definitely. But the question is, how many?

*PBS day one. Round and checked all the facilities in the school. even entered Pre-school class and Special need (Pendidikan Khas) class. I'm so glad that the children liked me. They are all so adorable. I even shake hand with 2 of the students from special need class. I think I was born to become a teacher. I know that now. Thank you God.
PBS day 2. Ganbatte!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW