Another Story Of My Life

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Catching Up

Hi folks. It’s been a while since I wrote (well technically typed) in this blog of mine. I’ve been busy. Now I am not, since its school holiday. So let’s catch up writing before the year ends.

So basically, I’ve been through a lot. With the sudden change in the IPG system where we (the semester 8 trainees) were to finish our studies in just about two month while struggling with our Action Research (AR) and final examination (we should finish everything before September ends!), the emotional turbulence knowing that we will be finally finishing our 5 years and a half studies in a very short time and say goodbye to classmates, like come on! We should be finishing in November not September! I’ve got a lot on my plate, at the time I felt so regretful choosing this field of study. Everyday it’s like “fuck this shit, I’m going home” saga. Nevertheless, I persevered. Completing my Action Research report was a huge relief.  I did well in my final exam, considering that we have little time to study (and my laziness), so I guess everything went well. I even went to Langkawi for holidays before going back to Sabah for good. I’ll write about that later on.

After I went back to my place, I went for my internship at nearby school for two months. It was awesome! I missed Sabah Tanah Air Ku! Although it’s a little bit awkward teaching in your mother tongue. You know, I am so used to speak in “semenanjung style”, I struggled for at least two days before finally adapting to the school culture (it was embarrassing really). That’s what happened when you spent 5 years and a half in west Malaysia. *sigh*

I also went for my interview on 23th November. I was so stressed out because I only have 5 days to prepare everything. It was not even holiday still. I got so pissed off when I saw post like “preparing for interview, nervous” like for fuck sake, your interview is on December and mine is in few days! But I managed, I think I did well in my interview, there’s slightly glitch but overall I think I did good.

And now I am at home, doing nothing. Waiting for interview result. I hope I got early posting. One can hope huh. I am thinking of searching for part time job. I am broke and I will not have my monthly allowance anymore. So sad. I guess this is the reality now. 

lots of time
taya~xoxo

2 comments:

  1. wewwwww....happy hols taya! pray that we'll be posted early! sihg, yg penting kerja! wohoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan.hopefully those rumours "16 Jan" are correct. Waiting is the hardest part. sigh.

      Delete

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW