Another Story Of My Life

Wednesday 23 December 2015

Sweet Revenge

I grew up for a while in Labuan when I was little. My father was a navy so we moved a lot. I went to kindergarten there for a year and at that time there were only 4 of us siblings and I was especially close with my older brother. We were basically bestie and go everywhere together. Well mostly because I forced him to bring me or else I will cry nonstop. In our neighbourhood, there were this pair of siblings like us who came from Sarawak. I remember the brother’s name but not the sister’s and his name is Fabian. I recalled that we don’t get along well but since we were all among the same age and live together in the same neighbourhood, we played together sometimes. My brother and I had another best friends who was our neighbour and they were called Along (sister) and Angah (brother). We get along very well and the mother always gave me food. But that’s not important.

Like I mentioned, that pair of siblings from Sarawak (from what my memory serves me) was a bit arrogant and proud. Maybe it had to do with something about seniority of who had lived longer in the neighbourhood. I don’t know. Maybe or maybe not. They have many friends. Every evening we would play together at the playground nearby, but on this fateful day, I don’t know what happened, Fabian and us got in a fight for I don’t know what reason. The sister also joined the fight, and I, being the good little sister that I am, saw a glass bottle nearby and quickly reached for it and threw it to the sister’s head. After that, my brother and I ran as fast as we could for we feared for our lives. I thought I heard the little sister crying. *chuckle* eat that Itch-Bay!

And since that incident, we never go the playground again and we were practically a loner for a while until we found our new circle of friend again. Kids being kids huh.

Almost christmas
~taya~xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW