Another Story Of My Life

Sunday 27 December 2015

Merry Christmas!

Its third day of Christmas so merry Christmas everybody!

There’s nothing much this year’s Christmas. I went to church and that’s it. And as usual, we sat at our usual seat. Seeing our comrade (people who sat next to us last year) sat at the comfortable seats downstairs make me jealous. Damn if only we were a bit earlier. This year’s Christmas, it was full moon! It’s been a long time. The weather is especially nice this year. It was sunny, windy, everything that I want. Even today, the moon looks especially beautiful, it makes me feel melancholic.

Actually we have family days for my dad’s side on 26th but I didn’t go. I had stomach ache. Or maybe I don’t have. Well. There were only three of us at home. I thought it would be quiet but the neighbouring house has been karaoke-ing for few days nonstop now. Geez. And their songs are always the same. Now, it’s a little quiet. I guess they need to rest their voice after all.

There’s only four days until new year 2016 and it makes me happy that I don’t need to go back to my IPG anymore but at the same time I am sad because I will be jobless. I don’t even know when the interview’ result will come out. I miss Ipoh.


But whatever it is, Merry Christmas! Que sera sera. Whatever will be, will be! 

blessed Christmas guys
~taya~xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW